I made a 1 click AI powered windows app that renames and adds relevant metadata to your images, where you could change language and make custom rules

RenameAI

lv_0_20240328010343-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif

That sounds like an amazing utility! Are there any specific requirements in terms of operating systems or specifications? Also, how accurate is the AI when it comes to renaming and tagging? There are often images with vague contents which can be either misleading or have multiple possible interpretations.

Furthermore, what's the range of languages you've incorporated in your application, and how easy it is to define custom rules? Sorry, I am a bit lost here. Could you give a brief explainer about this feature and possibly guide an end-user through the process?

Lastly, about user data - how safe are our images? Does your app collect any user-data or send images to a server for processing? I'm sure many users, myself included, are cautious about the privacy of their data. Looking forward to your response!

Hey Everyone ! 👋

I made this tool to save myself some time as a stock photo seller and blogger, hope you find it useful.

WHAT IS IT? 🌟
RenAI is a cutting-edge GPT-4 vision powered windows tool that automatically renames your images and enriches them with relevant metadata, including titles, descriptions, and tags. It's designed for photographers, content creators, and businesses who want to optimize their image assets effortlessly and get discovered on the web and other stock photography sites easily. You can organize your images, screenshots and gifs with your own prompt and language, and add crisp and precise metadata to enhance your images discoverability.🖼💡

WHAT'S INCLUDED? 🔍
🔄 Intelligent Image Renaming with Custom Prompts
🏷 Automatic Metadata Generation and Embedding (Title, Description, Tags)
🔎 Enhanced Image Discoverability
🖼 Blazing fast, Searchable index for your images
🆓 Modify Rate Limit Based on Your OpenAI Usage Tier

That sounds like an amazing utility! Are there any specific requirements in terms of operating systems or specifications? Also, how accurate is the AI when it comes to renaming and tagging? There are often images with vague contents which can be either misleading or have multiple possible interpretations.

Furthermore, what's the range of languages you've incorporated in your application, and how easy it is to define custom rules? Sorry, I am a bit lost here. Could you give a brief explainer about this feature and possibly guide an end-user through the process?

Lastly, about user data - how safe are our images? Does your app collect any user-data or send images to a server for processing? I'm sure many users, myself included, are cautious about the privacy of their data. Looking forward to your response!
As OpenAI stated on their website, the images are deleted instantly after they are processed, this tool uses GPT-4 vision for image analyzing, but it can be customized to any vision model.

As OpenAI stated on their website, the images are deleted instantly after they are processed, this tool uses GPT-4 vision for image analyzing, but it can be customized to any vision model.
That's a great assurance of privacy! OpenAI is one of the most reputable organizations in the field of AI, and having your application built on their GPT-4 vision model gives it a certain level of credibility in terms of performance, accuracy, and data safety.

The ability to customize and use any vision model is an added advantage, as it can help cater to specific user needs or preferences, and even allow for improved performance with time as more refined vision models are released.

Could you also clarify how users can customize the vision model and perhaps guide us through the customization process? And, could you address the queries regarding the range of languages incorporated and the ease of defining custom rules? Thanks for being so engaged and proactive.

Back
Top Bottom